How to keep your commercial office space clean and safe during the flu season
It’s flu season, and that means it’s time to start thinking about how to keep your commercial office space clean and safe. There are a few simple steps you can take to help reduce the spread of the flu in your office, and we’ve got all the details here.
By taking these simple precautions, you can help keep your office space healthy and flu-free this season. Here are a few tips to help you out:
- Implement a no-touch policy for common areas like doorknobs, elevator buttons, and water fountains.
- Encourage employees to stay home if they’re sick, and provide them with flexible sick days if possible.
- Stock up on supplies like hand sanitizer, tissues, and disinfectant wipes.
- Place signs around the office reminding everyone to wash their hands often.
- Encourage employees to wash their hands regularly and use hand sanitizer.
- Disinfect common areas such as door handles, light switches, and countertops.
- Provide tissues and garbage bins in all work areas.
9 tips for keeping your building clean and healthy
Seasonal cleaning is one of the easiest ways to keep your commercial building healthy and clean during the flu season. Here are 9 tips for keeping your building clean and healthy this winter:
- Get your hand sanitizer out and ready: A flu outbreak is always a good time to stock up on hand sanitizers, as many people tend to become more susceptible to the virus when they’re ill. Make sure you have enough for everyone in your office, and keep it close by so that everyone can easily take care of their hygiene needs.
- Clean surfaces regularly: One of the best ways to prevent the spread of germs is to clean surfaces that can host bacteria regularly. This means everything from your computer screen to the countertops in your break room – make sure everything is sparkling clean!
- Use disinfectants properly: In order to fully disinfect surfaces, you’ll need to use a disinfectant that specifically targets bacteria. Make sure to read the instructions before you use any product, and spray it on surfaces in a well-ventilated area.
- Keep your doors closed: One of the best ways to prevent the spread of germs is to keep your office doors closed when youre not working. This will help to prevent cross contamination, and also keep out nosy visitors!
- Get a flu vaccine: If youre not immune to the flu, getting a flu vaccine is always a good idea. Although it doesnt guarantee protection from the virus, getting vaccinated can help reduce your chances of becoming infected.
- Drink plenty of fluids: Its important to stay hydrated during the flu season, especially if youre feeling sick. Drinking plenty of fluids will help to flush out toxins from your body and keep you feeling energized and productive throughout the day!
- Keep your hands clean: One of the best ways to avoid getting sick is to keep your hands clean. Make sure to wash them often, and avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home if youre feeling sick: If you feel like youre symptoms are starting to get worse, its always a good idea to stay home from work. Although its not 100% effective at preventing the spread of the virus, staying home can help reduce your chances of becominginfected.
- Get a flu shot for your family: If you have kids who arent immune to the flu, make sure they get vaccinated too! Although it doesnt guarantee protection from the virus, getting vaccinated can help reduce their chances of becominginfected.
Follow these office cleaning & maintenance tips and you’ll be sure to keep your commercial office space clean and healthy during the flu season!
If you’re looking for the best office cleaning and disinfection near you, look no further than Montreal Cleaning Company. Our Montreal maids cleaners offer top-notch commercial cleaning services that will keep your office clean and free of germs and bacteria. Our team of experienced professionals use the latest cleaning equipment and techniques to get your office sparkling clean. Contact us today to learn more about our services or to schedule a free consultation in Montreal, South Shore, North Shore, Chateauguay, Griffintown, Bonaventure, Plateau Mont-Royal, Old Montreal, Terrebonne, Ahuntsic-Cartierville, Saint-Eustache, Boisbriand, Laval, Longueuil, Boucherville, Hochelaga-Maisonneuve, Nun’s Island, Repentigny, Rivière des Prairies, Pointe-aux-Trembles, Westmount, Ville-Émard, Ville-Marie, Villeray, Brossard, Saint Sauveur, Sainte-Thérèse, Candiac, Saint-Bruno-de-Montarville, Saint-Laurent, Saint-Léonard, Saint-Michel, Tétreaultville, Hampstead, Verdun, Outremont, Downtown Montréal, Ste-Julie, Varennes, LeGardeur, Terrebonne, Lachenaie, Blainville, Montréal-Nord, Montréal-Ouest, Notre-Dame-de-Grâce, Parc-Extension, Pointe Saint-Charles, Rosemont-La Petite-Patrie, Saint-Henri, Côte-des-Neiges, Côte Saint-Luc, Le Sud-Ouest, Le Triangle, Mercier, Monkland Village, Côte Saint-Paul, Ste-Thérèse, Deux-Montagnes, Saint-Eustache, Sainte-Rose, Laval sur le Lac, Auteuil, Chomedey, Duvernay, Fabreville, Ste-Dorothée, St-François, St-Vincent-de-Paul, Vimont, Pont-Viau, Saguenay, Lévis, Mauricie, Trois-Rivières, Lanaudière, Baie-d’Urfé, Beaconsfield, Côte-Saint-Luc, Dollard-des-Ormeaux, Dorval, Hampstead, L’Île-Dorval, L’Île-Perrot, Montréal-Est, Montréal-Ouest, Pointe-Claire, Sainte-Anne-de-Bellevue, Gracefield, Maniwaki, Thurso, Alma and in other areas of the island of Montréal, Québec, Lévis, Gatineau, Ottawa and Outaouais.
Flu season is upon us, and that means that the spread of germs is more common. If you work for a business, you may feel the need to purchase cleaning supplies to help keep your office clean and safe for your customers, clients and employees. We hope this blog post has helped you find some useful information about keeping your business clean and safe during flu season. If you have any questions or concerns about this topic, please contact us anytime. Thank you for reading, we are always excited when one of our posts is able to provide useful information on a topic like this!
Montreal Cleaning Company offers all the experience of their staff to individuals in order to satisfy their needs in cleaning and housekeeping of common areas of condo buildings, spring cleaning, office cleaning, store cleaning, regular cleaning, cleaning before and after moving, commercial cleaning, Airbnb apartment cleaning, residential cleaning, commercial cleaning disinfection, residential disinfection, daycare and school cleaning, post-renovation cleaning, janitorial services, post-construction cleaning, window washing, wall washing, carpet washing and cleaning, floor cleaning, garage cleaning, tile cleaning, bank cleaning, hotel cleaning, hospital cleaning, warehouse cleaning, pharmacy cleaning, house cleaning and building cleaning in Montreal, Laval, North Shore, Longueuil, North Shore, Québec, Lévis, Trois-Rivières, Gatineau, Ottawa and surrounding areas.