During the springtime, many people focus on cleaning and organizing their homes. One way to make sure your home is clean and organized is to create a checklist of tasks to do in each room. Just be sure to give each one of our tips a fair chance. Whether your goal is to declutter your living space, get rid of those pesky pet odors, or just make your home look neater and more put-together, our tips can help you achieve it! Here are some tips for creating a spring cleaning checklist:
- Start by assessing the condition of your furniture and belongings. Are any pieces damaged or missing? Is everything in its rightful place?
- Next, clean all surfaces including floors, windowsills, and ceilings. Get rid of dirt, dust mites, and other allergens. Use air fresheners or scented candles if necessary.
- Clean all appliances including ovens, microwaves, dishwashers, blenders, etc. Clean all surfaces that come into contact with food (e.g., stovetops and countertops).
- Wipe down all cabinets and drawers to remove dust and cobwebs. Vacuum if necessary.
- Clean all areas where clutter accumulates (e.g., behind pictures on the wall or under furniture). Throw out old clothes or donate them to charity if necessary.
- Spot clean areas that need it (e.g., window sills, areas near the front door). Clean all surfaces that come into contact with people (e.g., doorknobs, light switches, door handles).
- Inspect all plumbing fixtures and make sure they’re free of debris. Clean all taps and drains.
- Clean all floors including hardwood, tile, and laminate. Sweep or vacuum if necessary.
- Rinse all surfaces and appliances clean. Dispose of any trash in the appropriate receptacles.
- Hang up decoration or keep it clean and organized until next Spring cleaning season.
Trust our maids cleaners for a more efficient and natural residential cleaning on the Island of Montreal, South Shore, North Shore, Chateauguay, Griffintown, Bonaventure, Plateau Mont-Royal, Old Montreal, Terrebonne, Ahuntsic-Cartierville, Saint-Eustache, Boisbriand, Laval, Longueuil, Boucherville, Hochelaga-Maisonneuve, Nun’s Island, Repentigny, Rivière des Prairies, Pointe-aux-Trembles, Westmount, Ville-Émard, Ville-Marie, Villeray, Brossard, Saint Sauveur, Sainte-Thérèse, Candiac, Saint-Bruno-de-Montarville, Saint-Laurent, Saint-Léonard, Saint-Michel, Tétreaultville, Hampstead, Verdun, Outremont, Downtown Montréal, Ste-Julie, Varennes, LeGardeur, Terrebonne, Lachenaie, Blainville, Montréal-Nord, Montréal-Ouest, Notre-Dame-de-Grâce, Parc-Extension, Pointe Saint-Charles, Rosemont-La Petite-Patrie, Saint-Henri, Côte-des-Neiges, Côte Saint-Luc, Le Sud-Ouest, Le Triangle, Mercier, Monkland Village, Côte Saint-Paul, Ste-Thérèse, Deux-Montagnes, Saint-Eustache, Sainte-Rose, Laval sur le Lac, Auteuil, Chomedey, Duvernay, Fabreville, Ste-Dorothée, St-François, St-Vincent-de-Paul, Vimont, Pont-Viau, Saguenay, Lévis, Mauricie, Trois-Rivières, Lanaudière, Baie-d’Urfé, Beaconsfield, Côte-Saint-Luc, Dollard-des-Ormeaux, Dorval, Hampstead, L’Île-Dorval, L’Île-Perrot, Montréal-Est, Montréal-Ouest, Pointe-Claire, Sainte-Anne-de-Bellevue, Gracefield, Maniwaki, Thurso, Alma and in other areas of the island of Montréal, Québec, Lévis, Gatineau, Ottawa and Outaouais. For more information, please visit https://www.montreal-cleaning-company.ca/
Montreal Cleaning Company offers all the experience of their staff to individuals in order to satisfy their needs in cleaning and housekeeping of common areas of condo buildings, spring cleaning, office cleaning, store cleaning, regular cleaning, cleaning before and after moving, commercial cleaning, Airbnb apartment cleaning, residential cleaning, commercial cleaning commercial disinfection, residential disinfection, daycare and school cleaning, post-renovation cleaning, post-construction cleaning, window washing, wall washing, carpet washing and cleaning, floor cleaning, garage cleaning, tile cleaning, office cleaning, bank cleaning, hotel cleaning, hospital cleaning, warehouse cleaning, pharmacy cleaning, house cleaning and building cleaning in the Greater Montreal, Quebec and Outaouais areas.